Note! We only ship to Australia & United Kingdom because some countries issued a ban on importing this product.
Fast, Effective and Powerful Penetrating Pain Relief
The strength of Salonpas® Original is evident in that it’s still the #1 pain patch worldwide and in the US. SALONPAS® ORIGINAL has three active ingredients in a flexible, easy to apply patch that can be used up to four at a time. SALONPAS® ORIGINAL provides temporary relief of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, bruises, sprains.
SALONPAS® Pain Relief Patches give you the pain relieving power of a pill in a patch. Unlike medications from pills which go directly to the stomach and pass through your blood system to the pain, it goes direct to the site of your pain, right where it hurts. SALONPAS® Pain Relief Patch travels well; So take one in your purse, gym bag, or glove box… and STAY ACTIVE.
- Expiry: 3 years from date of manufacture
- Packing: 5 packs with 12 patches in each (6 double side sheets)
- Patch size: 6.5 cm x 4.2 cm or 2.54 x 1.65 inches
- Made by: Hisamitsu Viet Nam
- Methyl Salicylate: 6.29%
- I- Menthol: 5.71%
- dl-Camphor: 1.24%
- Tocopherol Acetate: 2,00%
* nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
For relief of aches & pains associated with
- stiff neck
- sore shoulders
- joint pain
- clean and dry affected area.
- remove patch from backing film and apply to skin.
- do not use more than a total of 4 patches per day.
- use only 1 patch at a time per affected area.
- use no more than 2 patches per day per affected area.
- leave an individual patch in place for up to 8 hours.
- do not use patches for more than 5 days in a row.
Keep out reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a doctor right away.
Do not use:
- on wounds or damaged skin.
- if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
- with a heating pad.
- when sweating (such as from exercise or heat)
- with, or at the same time as, other external application products.
Ask a doctor before use, if you are allergic to external application products
When using this product:
- do not use otherwise than as directed.
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- conditions worsen
- symptoms persists for more than 5 days.
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Note: Uses, Warnings, and Directions may be different due to the regulation and instruction by the governmental authorities in countries of sales. Please read package label/insert carefully before use.
Payment is submitted at the time you place the order. We accept payment through Credit Card, Debit Cart and PayPal
Currently we only ship to some countries (check it here). If your country is not on the list, please contact us.
On average, orders arrive to the destination address in 10 - 30 days. Delivery time to America about 20 - 30 days, to Europe about 14 - 21 days, to Asia about 10 - 14 days. We can not guarantee the delivery time is correct, can be delayed from 5 - 7 days.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping cost based on the shipping weight of item(s).
Return & Refund
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). Please provide phone number at checkout.
Note! Return shipping cost will not be returned if delivery failed because of wrong address or unclaimed goods.