Printed on premium durable coated canvas, arrives ready to hang. Solid front construction. 1.25 inches thickness which gives Art Gallery feel to Canvas.
"To my son
I sometimes wish you were still small
Not yet so big and strong and tall.
For when I think of yesterday,
I close my eyes and see you play.
I often miss that the little boy
Who pestered me to buy a toy,
Who filled my days with pure delight
From early morning to late at night.
We watched our children change and grow
As seasons come, then quickly go.
But our God has a perfect plan
To shape a boy into a man.
Today, my son. I’m proud of you
For all the thoughtful things you do
I’ll love you till my days are done,
And I’m so grateful you’re my son
- Size: 16" x 12" / 20" x 16"
- Artist quality ultra-thick matte canvas, 360 gsm woven.
- Fade-resistant UV archival inks, long-lasting lightfast canvas prints.
- Protective coating, resist scratching, and spillages.
- Gallery standard 1.25" wooden frame.
- Hooks already attached for quick and easy hanging.
- Designed & printed in the USA.
(96% of our packages usually arrives at destination address earlier than the estimated timeline)
United States: 4-8 business days.
Rest Of The World: 7-15 business days.
Your happiness is our priority so we backed all our products with a HAPPINESS GUARANTEE.
If you're not 100% happy with the product you received, let us know and we will make it right. NO QUESTIONS ASKED!